I am excited to let you know that things are really ramping up and the time has come where you can get involved in Kelby’s Kids!
First and foremost I would ask for your prayers.
I have many big decisions coming up in the near future that will have long-reaching impacts on my ministry.
I ask that you would pray for me:
• for wisdom as I make decisions about incorporating as a 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry
• as I prepare for another trip to Haiti
• I’ll make wise decisions in determining the organizations I will partner with
• I’ll find a good place to live that can also be an effective “headquarters” for me to operate from
The next way that you can partner with this ministry is your financial support of the start-up process. I am currently looking for one-time gifts to cover the following start up costs:
• IRS fees for filing for 501(c)(3) status. Up to $900.00
• legal fees for filing required documents. Up to $3,000.00
• two more fact-finding trips to Haiti. About $1,200.00 each
There are two ways to give through this web site on the donation page. You may use Stripe or Paypal for online gifts by credit card. Or you may send checks to the address on the [donation page]. All of these funds will go to an independent bank account and used exclusively for receipted ministry expenses. (This details will change slightly when I have the official 501©(3) designation from the IRS.)
In the near future I will be sending out a mailing with complete information of how Kelby’s Kids started and where it is heading in the future. I will also be providing many options for ways to partner with Kelby’s Kids and to be involved in providing for the children that this ministry serves. If you would like to receive this mailing, subscribe here.
You’ll be given the option to give us your mailing address if you want to receive a paper copy of our first outreach. After the initial mailing, most information will be available exclusively by email or the website and Instagram account.
Thank you for your interest in and support of my ministry! It’s a tremendous encouragement to me as look to increase the effectiveness of my work with Kelby’s Kids!